Saturday, February 14, 2015

Packing Station at Lotte Mart

I wish we have these stations at my local grocery.

The Lotte Mart (Jamsil branch, near Lotte World) I went to has a packing station after the cashier counters where we can pack our stuff in boxes, sticky tape them and strap them up with the provided string so we can carry them more easily. All for the price of ₩0!

I'm not sure if this is the norm for bigger supermarkets or just in this Lotte Mart though. It's so convenient to have the boxes there for us since we were travelling, plus the store is also getting rid of boxes they no longer need. Win win I say.

I'm also darn envious of the variety of fresh asian ingredients they have, like the mushrooms and the fresh seaweed. It's a shame that seaweed is not a big food item here in Australia, knowing that seaweed is one the most nutritious food one can eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I appreciate your constructive feedback and will answer any questions you might have. Comments that are rude, abusive, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity or considered spam will not be published.

Related Posts with Thumbnails