Thursday, July 22, 2010

cathay pacific meals

Seasonal fresh fruit
Yoghurt
Sweet & sour chicken with vegetables & steamed jasmine rice
Banana loaf

It's been so hectic lately that I find it hard to find the time to blog, what with the new house, the furniture shopping for the new house, the assembling of the furniture, the cleaning and the moving. It feels like I've been spending every single hour getting the house ready. But tonight I have resolved to make time to write this blog. It's about the food I ate during my journey back to Australia flying with Cathay Pacific.

Nicoise salad
Chicken with carrots, swede mash & rosemary potatoes
Date & cashew nut cheese cake
Oatmeal raisin cookie

I love flying with Cathay Pacific. They have awesome in-flight entertainment, the cabin crew are quite friendly and they serve great food. Not only that, food was being served around the clock. It seemed that everytime I felt hungry, a meal was served not too far away.

Apple
Mineral water
Cinnamon roll

Out of the four 3-course meals I had, what I liked most were the creamy and sweet waldorf salad with chunky pieces of chicken; the chicken with lightly steamed carrots, creamy swede mash and roasted rosemary potatoes; and the chocolatey chocolate sponge cake with an asian twist of coconut topped with vanilla sauce. The only thing lacking was there wasn't enough!

Chicken with chunky waldorf salad
Fusilli noodles with tomato concasse, chilli & herbs
Chocolate coconut cake with vanilla sauce
Tim Tam chocolate biscuits

The only airline that's better than Cathay Pacific is Singapore Airlines. But, I don't get to fly with them much as of late because they don't fly to the places I go to. Also, Singapore Airlines is very expensive. It is, after all, the best airline in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I appreciate your constructive feedback and will answer any questions you might have. Comments that are rude, abusive, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity or considered spam will not be published.

Related Posts with Thumbnails