Sunday, July 25, 2010

pak loh chiu chow express noodle with pork ball in soup

Although I have been eating non-stop during my flight from one continent to another, I was still hungry as I touched down in Hong Kong. I think it's because the meals in the plane, eventhough they were frequent, they're not very big portion-wise. This was my quest in search of my next meal.

That's when I stumbled upon Pak Loh Chiu Chow Express. I queued up, which didn't take me that long to get to the front, and ordered the noodle with pork ball in soup. I ordered it because the dish on the picture menu looked mild but appetising, just the right thing for my upset but hungry stomach.


I found the nearest seat I could find, which was quite far away, because the food court's full of hungry passengers. I had to share my table with these two impatient aunties. But hey, when I'm hungry, I'm not picky.

Noodle with pork ball in soup - HK$65

The noodle soup was, as I expected, mild. Even the pork ball was mild in flavour. Some might even say flavourless. The noodle was al dente, with a bit of bite to it. The vegetable was vivid green fresh and had a bit of crunch. If you're not looking for a mild meal, then you should get something else, or perhaps chilli oil to give the dish a bit more flavour.

Pak Loh Chiu Chow Express
Departures East Hall, Level 7
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau, HK

Open 7 days 7am -11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I appreciate your constructive feedback and will answer any questions you might have. Comments that are rude, abusive, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity or considered spam will not be published.

Related Posts with Thumbnails