Tuesday, September 1, 2009

grill'd crispy bacon & cheese burger

After much hype, my training buddies and I went to Grill'd expecting that this burger was going to be like manna from heaven. I can tell you that it was pretty darn close.

Crispy bacon & cheese with traditional bun burger - $9.90

I ordered the crispy bacon & cheese with the traditional bun. The burger was filling, but didn't settle heavily in my stomach. Usually after I have a Quarter Pounder (McDonald's) or a Bacon Deluxe (Hungry Jack's), I always get the "Urrghh... I shouldn't have" feeling. Grill'd was none of this.

The burger had plenty of fresh vegetables, the patty was infused with plenty of green herbs and was not densely pressed, but the bun was the standout to me. The bun was crisp on the outside with a dusting of sesame seed, yet soft and fluffy on the inside. This texture made the burger that much better. From the first bite until the last, my taste buds won't stop singing hallelujah. Thanks Kylie!

Grill'd on Urbanspoon
Grill'd
Level 2, QV Square CBD
221 Little Lonsdale St
Melbourne VIC
Open Monday-Thursday & Sunday 11.30am-10pm, Friday-Saturday 11.30am-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I appreciate your constructive feedback and will answer any questions you might have. Comments that are rude, abusive, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity or considered spam will not be published.

Related Posts with Thumbnails