Friday, March 5, 2010

mcdonald's royal cheese

I arrived in Paris at 5 in the morning after a very long flight, even then I still had to wait for my husband to arrive on another flight at 12pm. I was not in a jolly mood. But, I somehow managed to struck up a conversation from a guy from NSW and a girl from Hong Kong.

I was quite amazed to find someone from Australia to talk to. For the life of me, I can't remember his name (and lost his email too. sorry! hope you found me in the world wide web so I can give you your picture), but he was the one who looked outside the window, saw Colin Firth and proceeded to tell me. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have met Colin (yes, we're on first name basis now). Colin's so nice, he saw me stalking him, taking a picture of him and so he asked me if I want to take a picture together with him. Tell me, is there any sane girl out there who would have passed that up?!!

I should also thank my husband for arriving on a different flight, I wouldn't have met my Colin otherwise (yes, I said "my" Colin). Once he did arrive, we were starving and the first familiar sign that we saw was maccas'. The service was terrible, we had to wait at least 15 minutes waiting for the cashiers chatting away in French, so I don't know if it was genuine maccas business, or if it was just gossiping. I just wanted to throttle the guy.


We got the royal cheese burger and the royal cheese meal which includes regular french fries & coke. Apparently, according to wikipedia, that's what they call a quarter pounder in France. Luckily maccas is still maccas, even if the service was bad, the burger was good, the chips were crisp, the coke was fizzy. With a full stomach, we were ready for our Paris holiday.

Royal cheese meal - €6.90
Royal cheese burger - €4.90

McDonald's
Aéroport Paris-Charles de Gaulle
Terminal 2A
Île-de-France
Open 7 days 7.30am-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I appreciate your constructive feedback and will answer any questions you might have. Comments that are rude, abusive, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity or considered spam will not be published.

Related Posts with Thumbnails