Tuesday, March 2, 2010

taurus hawker combination hor fun in egg sauce

The last time we went to Taurus, my brother-in-law told me that this was his most favourite place during his uni days for affordable, honest-to-god good Malaysian food. It's not because he's a sentimental bloke that he kept going there every so often even after graduating more than 5 years ago.

I've got to warn you, the restaurant is nothing fancy, it's hawker style after all, so no fancy decor, no fancy table and chairs. Just fast service, delicious food and it can be a bit rowdy during lunch time so get in early or have it for take away.


1. Snacks
3. Combination laksa
4. Combination hor fun in egg sauce

I always get the silky smooth combination hor fun in egg sauce, my sister the mi pok and my brother-in-law the combination laksa. But other than the great food, they also have Malaysian/Indonesian/Singaporean snacks, but you gotta be there early, they sell like hotcakes (I always wonder about this phrase, why hotcakes? Why not gummi bears or chocolate cakes?).

Taurus Hawker Foods on Urbanspoon
Taurus Hawker Foods
Shop 10, 113 Collins Road
Willetton WA
Open Tuesday-Sunday 11am-9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I appreciate your constructive feedback and will answer any questions you might have. Comments that are rude, abusive, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity or considered spam will not be published.

Related Posts with Thumbnails