Sunday, June 17, 2012

swikee gris kodok goreng tepung

Kodok goreng tepung - Rp 19,000

Disclaimer: these are not fried chicken drumsticks.

But they do taste like fried chicken. I swear.


They are actually fried kermit. Ribbit ribbit!

And they're the specialty of this place Swikee Gris.

Swikee - Rp 30,000

Swikee Gris also serves frog legs in in the soup form.

Swikee tito - Rp 17,500

And, frog intestines in the soup form.


All very yummy. So yummy that I finished them all.

But, what I really miss is my grandmother's version. She used to make the greatest frog legs soup ever. She's probably cooking them right now, just for me, as I am saying this, up in heaven.

I miss you, grandma.

Swikee Purwodadi Gris
Ruko Villa Bukit Mas RO-20
Surabaya JAWA TIMUR
Open Fri-Wed 10am-9pm, closed Thursdays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I appreciate your constructive feedback and will answer any questions you might have. Comments that are rude, abusive, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity or considered spam will not be published.

Related Posts with Thumbnails